Diary Entry

                      DIARY ENTRY

Q- You are Rohan Sharma, your school has organized a Science Exhibition in which you got first position. Express your feeling on diary page.


-------------------------------------------------------------------Monday,  20th May,2022
--------------------------------------
Time- 10:30am
------------------------
Dear Diary

You know diary, I am very happy today.
It will be a memorable day of my life.I tell you diary, today I participate in Science Exhibition which was held  in my school. On 18 may our science teacher informed
us about the science exhibition. Many of my friend gave their names but I remain quiet and set silent. I also want to participate but none of my friend asked me.They made a group and I was alone.
 My science teacher encouraged me to join science exhibition. When I talked my friends to take me with them they laughed on me and kicked me from their group. Then I realized that I alone should have to prepare a project. After reaching the home I saw many videos in YouTube and searched on google. I got an idea and prepared  working modal in school.Many of friend tried to collapse my project but I protected it . The team of Judges took a round.They were asking questions to participants about the models. After half an hour the result was announced and I was surprised to listen my name on first position, all people gathered there were clapping loudly.All my teachers blessed me a lot. My father became very happy to see me.

Really diary I am very happy today. I will never forget the day which tell me that nothing is impossible.

Ronan Sharma
-------------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay- MY BEST FRIEND

PART OF SPEECH

SUBJECT - VERB- CONCORD