APPLICATION of FEE CONCESSION

         APPLICATION OF FEE CONCESSION


The Principal
School Name
School address, city name.
...........................
25 July, 22
...........................
Sub - Application of Fee Concession.
...........................
Respected Sir/ Madam

With due respect I.........( name) a student of class...... want to say that my father works in a factory and gets very less salary. His monthly  income is only 8.000/-per month.There are eight members in my family.  My two younger brothers are also studying in your school. He is only a single earning person in my family. In this condition it is very difficult for him  to deposit my fees.
      
I have been good in study. In  the previous class I got 95 percent marks. I also participate in games activities.

Therefore, I request you to please accept my application and grant me concession in fee. I shall be obliged and thankful to you.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully
...........(  name)
...........(class)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay- MY BEST FRIEND

PART OF SPEECH

SUBJECT - VERB- CONCORD