Essay- MY BEST FRIEND

               MY BEST FRIEND

Everyone has many friends in his or her life. I also have many friends in my neighbor and my school. I play with them and share many things. But My best friend is one whom I like most.
My best friend is Shubham.He is my classmate. He is different and unique person. It is said, " A friend in need is a friend indeed". My best friend is perfectly fit in this saying. We both have good understanding and bonding.

Shubham belongs to a simple family. His father is a teacher and mother is houses maker. Shubham is very good in study. He always score good marks and stood first in each class. He is very punctual and comes to school daily . He wears neat and clean uniform. He is very intelligent and disciplined student.

He has good and helping nature. I like my friend very much because he not only helps me but also helps other students in the class. All my teachers like him very much.
We always participate in games and sports. He supports me in my need.
We  both spend most of our time together.

I love my friend very much and I wish good luck to him always.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teachers also told him don't to be over confident I will like to meet I have don't any types of the confident

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PART OF SPEECH

SUBJECT - VERB- CONCORD