Inquiry Letter

                   INQUIRY LETTER

 Q - 1  You are Ravi Rao of 50, Adarsh Nagar, Secundrabad. You saw an advertisement about  a course in spoken  English, published by American English 22, Gandhi Pet, Chennai -20. You wish to join the course.Write a letter to inquiry about all details that you require.

Answers

50 Adarsh Nagar
Secundrabad.

25 November,22

The Director
American English Institution
22, Gandhi Pet, Chennai.

Sub - Inquiry about Course in Spoken English.

Sir 
This is with reference to the advertisement of your deputed institution in the Times of India, dated 22nd Nov,2022. I wish to join the course in spoken English . I am a student of class 10. I have just appeared in the  All India Secondary School Examination of CBSE and now planning to join communication jobs. So, I am keen interested to join your Crash - Course.

I am interested  in getting a detailed information about the course and the terms and condition for admission.
I shall be obliged if you furnish me the following Information at the earliest.

1- Duration of the course months or yearly.
2- Total fees and other charges.
3- The timing of the classes.
 4- Transportation facility.
5- Will you provide accommodation.
6- Mode of pay the fees.

I hope you will provide me the above mentioned  information. I am sending an envelope with my address .Please dispatch the details at the earliest so that I can join your institution.

Thanking  You
Yours faithfully
Ravi Rao


......................................................................

Q - 2  You are Ronan Sharma living at 150/A Palm Avenue , Kolkata. While going through the road  you saw the following message-

" Learn to swim - the best exercise, refresh you body"
College Square Swimming Club, Kolkata.

You are interested to join this swimming club.Write a inquiry letter to the Secretary, College Square Swimming Club, in not more than 120 words to inquire about the details , terms and conditions of the club.


150/ Palm Avenue
Kolkata

30the June, 20XX

College Square Swimming Club
Kolkata

Sub - Inquiry about Membership.

Sir/ Madam
This is to inform you that I came across your advertisement through flyers and posters. Now I would like to know the following details about the membership of your club. I have been  keen interested in learning swimming for quite some time  and was attracted  to your course  as well as the fact that you have award winning coaches. Hence, I would like to get to know some important details before I make any decision.

Kindly send me the following details:
Duration of training
 Monthly charges
Availability of swimming coaches
- Other terms and conditions

I would be grateful If you provide me with the details as soon as possible so that I can get  myself registered at your swimming club.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Rohan Sharma






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay- MY BEST FRIEND

PART OF SPEECH

SUBJECT - VERB- CONCORD